Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods cares about the individuals who serve our members and
is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for Full-Time and Part-Time RNs.
Must be able to cover any vacation/holidays.
Current state licensure and Skilled Nursing experience required.
If you have completed your RN license within the past 6 months, you
may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth
up to $2,500.
1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts available.
1st shift: 7-3p and 9-5p
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Certifications in AED and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Registered Nurse Certified
Automated External Defibrillator