Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Facilities Maintenance: Management Development Program
- We are devoted to the personal development of associates.
- Our business is built on establishing long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards.
- We champion innovation.
- “We” always supersedes “me.”
- A strong focus on our responsibility of environmental sustainability and community involvement.
The Facilities Maintenance Management Development Program offers a combination of learning activities, task-based assignments, practical work experience, and the ability to practice and developed leadership skills. Participants will also be partnered with a dedicated mentor/sponsor who will assist them with navigating the program.
- 12-month program in the Engineering Department with a rotation in a few complimentary departments to ensure a comprehensive understanding of Resort Operations. Additional department rotations include – Housekeeping and Front Office.
- Curriculum contains Department Focused checklists with weekly focus areas including:
- Common Facilities Maintenance terminology/acronyms
- Engineering Goals and Metrics
- Resort Villa Preventative Maintenance Program
- Safety Programs & JSA’s
- Energy Management Systems/Building Management Systems
- Green Initiatives including Recycling, Energy Star and SEER ratings
- Fire and Life Safety Systems
- Opportunity to interact with owners, guests and associates while building operational expertise.
- Candidates will need to have earned a Bachelor’s degree by the time they begin the program. Preferred degree in Facilities Management, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or HVAC.
- Candidates should be recent graduates within the current semester or up to one-year post graduation.
- Prior Facilities Management or Construction Management experience preferred.
- Orlando, FL
- Las Vegas, NV
Perks and Benefits
- Discounts and perks at Marriott International and Marriott Vacations Worldwide brands for associates, friends, and family.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance where applicable
- Competitive Salary and Sign On Bonus (vary by location)
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Building Management Systems
- Construction Management
- Facility Management
- Front Office