To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Rick Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Policy Administration Rep.
Kelly Services • Franklin, TN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is actively seeking a Policy Administrative Rep. for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Policy Administrative Rep.
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; analytical thinking and organizational skills; ability to maintain confidentiality of information; networking; project management; ability to multi-task, pro-active approach to tasks; possess a general understanding of the Vehicle Service Contract business.
2. Education: Bachelor's degree & 0 - 2 years of experience
3. Computer Skills: Intermediate skills using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access applications with 98% accuracy. Knowledge of MicroStrategies database report management application preferred.
Assists in developing solutions to Nissan Extended Service North America (NESNA) vehicle service contract administration issues and developing new product initiatives that will impact long term profitability and growth. Provides operations support on all aspects of Vehicle Service Contracts and Pre-Paid Maintenance to dealers, field, financial institutions, other departments.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily basis
1. Responsible for administration of all vehicle service contract transactions such as processing applications, cancellations, miscellaneous dealer billings, and transfers. Responsible for ensuring all decisions are based on long term profitability and growth.
2. Responsible for training dealers, regions, and supplier personnel on all aspects of the VSC/Pre-Paid Maintenance/Ancillary business.
3. Provides PCRS system modification or testing related support as needed.
4. Generates reports from the data contained in the PCRS format that can be used to monitor the VSC/PPM/Ancillary business.
5. Responsible for supplier coordination on all issues related to the VSC business including process improvement and problem resolution.
6. Develops and maintains training materials such as the Quick Reference Guide and the Assurance Products Resource Manual to support the field and dealers.
7. Responsible for administration of over-remittance programs.
8. Work with Consumer Affairs to resolve escalated customer issues.
9. Work with NMAC to process 2 monthly rebateable reports.
10. Receive incoming and make outgoing phone calls to dealers and customers to train and handle escalated policy concerns or issues
11. Process cancellations
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
EMAIL: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.