Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best MANAGER SAP professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Works in concert with the Division’s Management, Project Managers and consulting group to strategize and design solutions, and complete assigned tasks; collaborates with IS colleagues to provide direction and advise with regards to applications development and ensures processes and systems are integrated to support expected customer service levels. Responsible for planning and managing all activities within the SAP COE team, this includes: performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation. Provides leadership and direction to diverse project teams consisting of both technical and functional professionals to develop and maintain systems.
- Identify and understand end users' (across functions) technical SAP requirements. Build and maintain strong end user relationships as single-point-of-contact for all SAP and IT-related matters.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient forecasting and allocations of resources required to meet objectives; manages all aspects of solution designing, development, maintenance, and enhancement for critical business processes and application systems for an assigned unit/area. Evaluates possible solutions and presents feedback to IS colleagues. Perform systems analysis for small to medium projects of medium complexity.
- Leads and mentors a dynamic team of individuals who constantly search for creative ways to elevate the capabilities of technology.
- Maintains effective, productive and professional working relationship with internal and external customers, third party vendors, project management office, relationship managers, and governance organizations in accomplishing project objectives.
- Monitors and reports on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts; proactively reviews and interprets performance against operating plans and standards; provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans; presents reports on project performance, changes, enhancements, scope variations, and other related matters and/or participates in key management activities and committees advising IS senior management and business unit project sponsors accordingly.
- Proactively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors’ practices relevant to the assigned client business; partners with customers to develop business case justification for applications projects; identifies customer business requirements for significant enhancements to existing systems and for new development projects; translate requirements into business rules and user interfaces; coordinate systems design efforts with end user interactions.
- Develops, documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing.
- Performs other projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus. MBA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience must include but not limited to:
- Senior consultant roles in more than 4 projects.
- 6+ years SAP hands-on experience.
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Knowledge in various SAP modules (with focus on FI/CO) and experience working on large-scale SAP projects.
- 8+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to configure and understand Finance Processes, including FICO (GL, AR, AP, Banking, etc.), Revenue Recognition, Cost Management, Cash Flow, Balance Sheets, P&L, Intercompany Postings and Asset Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following end to end business processes: Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash & Record to Retire.
- Functional expertise in several Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- Experience with implementing and operating on S/4 HANA is a must. Knowledge of SAP Central Finance preferred.
- Experience with designing custom solutions and interfaces between SAP & Non-SAP systems, for e.g. Interface with Bank, Vertex, Treasury Tools etc.
- Execute and lead testing process (unit and integration test).
- Aid in the management of 3rd Party vendors and clients.
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and roadmap planning.
- Strategic Planning and Analysis along with management consulting experience with strong emphasis on relationship management and resource management.
- Business Process re-engineering or process improvement experience with broad-based information systems. Experience utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change and develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, and executing large-scale, high dollar and high-risk projects from vision through implementation, with diverse stakeholders such as business unit/division, contractors, and vendors, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the manufacturing industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Excellent human resource management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching strategic decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Organizational ability to redirect skills to support new technologies while maintaining current commitments; ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development.
Associates Supervised: May have direct and/or indirect reports to include other technical professionals.
Normal Office Environment
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects