To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPNs Needed for Home Health
Maxim Healthcare Services • Anchorage, AK
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Areyou a licensed practical nurse (LPN) who wants autonomy to set your ownschedule, receive competitive pay rates and develop your professional skills?Consider giving in-home patient care a try with Maxim Healthcare Services. (Andhey, if you know any else interested, ask about our Refer-A-Friendprogram!)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilizesthe nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
• Performsfocused interview to identify specific patient needs
• Assesssigns and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in thepatient’s condition
• Collects,analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members anddocuments actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses
• OtherLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned
• CurrentLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) practices
• CurrentHealth Certificate (per facility)
• CurrentPPD or Chest X-Ray
• CurrentBLS card
• Oneyear prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred
Health and Wellness Benefits:
• Medical,vision, dental, and life insurance
• Shortterm and long term disability insurance
• Professionalliability/malpractice coverage
• Benefiteligibility is dependent on employment status
Maxim Healthcare Services Value Statement:
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare,healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellnessservices across the United States. We are committed to improving patient careand staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of acomprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference inthe lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
AboutMaxim Healthcare Services
Thename Maxim Healthcare Services carries with it a rich tradition of providingsuperior medical staffing, home healthcare, and wellness services. Establishedin 1988 to address the nursing shortage, Maxim has since evolved to servicenearly every sector of the healthcare industry. Among Maxim’s strongestcompetencies is the ability to successfully recruit across a broad range ofhealthcare specialties. Maxim has earned a reputation for uncompromisingdedication to customer service and the overall quality of all healthcareprofessionals staffed. It is engrained in the Maxim culture to strive forexcellence through serving the needs of others. This is evident in Maxim’songoing efforts to assess and refine all management, clinical, and supportprocesses.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs