The Director of Operations will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of their office to aid the Office Leader. In addition, the Director of Operations will work closely with the Office Leader to manage the office pipeline, facilitate communication and information sharing across the team and throughout Berkadia and ensure analysts are receiving adequate opportunities to improve their respective skills.
* Manages the office's pool of analysts, ensuring each analyst receives the opportunity to work on a diverse cross-section of deal types.
* Reviews and monitors work performed by pool of analysts, loan applications, and loan submissions.
* Collaborates with Salesforce Managers to ensure office administrative needs are fulfilled.
* Leads analyst development efforts through coordination of internal or external training programs and champions Relentless Employee Development training.
* Organizes recruiting efforts for prospective analyst candidates and mentors new analysts once they join Berkadia.
* Coordinates with Production Administration to successfully implement office level corporate initiatives.
* Works with the Office Leader to identify areas where the pool of analysts needs further training and procures related training opportunities.
* Supports business development efforts and works with the production team to coordinate client calls and on-site meetings, events, and conferences.
* Analyzes third party reports, survey / title reports and insurance needs on each deal and checks for consistency with underwriting package.
* Performs other managerial tasks as delegated by the Office Leader.
* Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful in this role
* Experience using a CRM and MS Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to organization policies and procedures
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Five to seven years prior experience in a similar position.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients' assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client's interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Director of Operations
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management