Skills: 5+ years of software development experience, very strong with Java and Node.js, proficiency with web services (REST, HTTP, JSON, etc..)
Location: Irving, TX
Our client is a very progressive software product company with a large, globally recognized brand. They’re experiencing significant growth due to brand new, innovative IOT cloud solutions initiatives they’ve embarked on recently. They’re actively searching for strong senior Node.js developers to help them grow and maintain their software products.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or work history equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Strong technical knowledge and experience building mission critical/highly available service-oriented software
- Fluency in Java 7 or higher / Proficiency in node.js is also required
- Recent hands on experience with Micro-services / AWS is highly preferred
- Analyze requirements and technical specifications, and implement assigned development tasks using various web technologies.
- Develop, maintain, and debug cloud based micro-service APIs
- Maintain and extend existing on-premise software systems
- Be able to dig in and troubleshoot pre and post production issues.
- Highly progressive technology culture that’s passionate about innovation
- Working on highly scalable, visible applications that are going to directly impact millions
- Potential to convert full time after 6 months
- Casual dress (jeans, t-shirts, etc..)
Amazon Web Services