Skills: 5+ years of software development experience, very strong with Java and Node.js, proficiency with web services (REST, HTTP, JSON, etc..)
Location: Irving, TX
Our client is a very progressive software product company with a large, globally recognized brand. They’re experiencing significant growth due to brand new, innovative IOT cloud solutions initiatives they’ve embarked on recently. They’re actively searching for strong senior Node.js developers to help them grow and maintain their software products.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or work history equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Strong technical knowledge and experience building mission critical/highly available service-oriented software
- Fluency in Java 7 or higher / Proficiency in node.js is also required
- Recent hands on experience with Micro-services / AWS is highly preferred
- Analyze requirements and technical specifications, and implement assigned development tasks using various web technologies.
- Develop, maintain, and debug cloud based micro-service APIs
- Maintain and extend existing on-premise software systems
- Be able to dig in and troubleshoot pre and post production issues.
- Highly progressive technology culture that’s passionate about innovation
- Working on highly scalable, visible applications that are going to directly impact millions
- Potential to convert full time after 6 months
- Casual dress (jeans, t-shirts, etc..)
Amazon Web Services
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$55.00 - $75.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB9747_22495
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in professional staff augmentation serving the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. We partner with these progressive companies in their search to hire the best full-time and contract talent needed to deliver on their company mission.
View the full profile
Since 1999, Prestige Staffing has expanded from a small, locally-based business to become a national entity with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, New York City and St. Louis. Most recent accomplishments include the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Inavero’s Best of Staffing (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), recognizing the top 2% of staffing agencies in all of North America.