Reports to: Regional Service Operations Manager
Location: SP Worldwide
This role is responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks to support the Service Operation. This role is heavily reliant on excellent planning, IT and communication skills. Likely tasks will include, scheduling of preventative and unscheduled maintenance, liaison with the customer base and distributor network in relation to technical and administrative tasking, assisting the department staff in providing technical support in providing the proper routing of calls to the appropriate technical support team member.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary and benefits– See contract or offer letter
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process and progress orders associated to field and in house repairs
- Maintain the Field service Master Schedule
- Creation, compilation and completion of all Service Dept. related documentation tasks, prior to invoice
- Provide quotations for Service Dept. related tasking
- Liaison with internal Sales, the customer and distributors in relation to Service sales
- Issue RA numbers (Return authorisation) and associated documentation and communication with customer through to satisfactory outcome
- Support technical enquiry tasking
- 5 years’ experience of an administrative role in a technical support and sales environment
- Planning/scheduling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- General IT skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience of working in a technical environment with specific skills in planning, scheduling and an awareness of technical sales.
- Demonstrate good customer facing, organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Relevant qualification in General Administration or demonstrate a proven background and experience.
- Business Degree preferred (but not essential)
- 5+ years Customer Service/Dispatch experience
- In the course of your duties if you are required to spend time on the shop floor you will be required to wear safety shoes
- Ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity, take and manage risk, learn quickly and adapt
- Demonstrated ability in creative ‘out-of-box’ thinking
- Practical experience/understanding of service environment
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO and Affirmative Action Statement:
- Work is normally performed in a typical office work environment. The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters whilst performing the essential functions of this job.
SP is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis and takes affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities. It is our policy to provide our employees and applicants with equal employment opportunities in accordance with applicable laws and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief, pregnancy, citizenship, handicap or disability, status as a veteran or member of the U.S. military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SP's Affirmative Action Plan is available through the HR Department and may be accessed during normal business hours.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
SP will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.