To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20 Admin Road
Bridgewater, MA 02324
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Service Professional
Correct Care Solutions • Bridgewater, MA
Posted 13 hours ago
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Social Services Professional provide diagnostic assessments, crisis intervention services, continuous quality improvement, treatment planning and discharge planning. They conduct commitment and recommitment evaluations, as assigned.
- Master’s Degree and Licensure in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling is required.
- Two (2) years of experience with the severe and persistent mentally ill is preferred.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Social Worker
- Provides individualized care and treatment that is consistent with age and life span developmental needs of each patient including individual and group psychotherapy.
- Develops bio-psychosocial assessments and treatment plans. Updates the treatment plan as needed.
- Develops and implements interventions to address barriers to discharge
- Coordinates all discharge planning meetings, develops release plans, refers discharge-ready patients for services, schedules appointment with community providers
- Provides crisis intervention using a trauma informed approach
- Assists families in understanding the complexities of mental illness. Provides family support groups.
- Conducts commitment and recommitment evaluations, as assigned.
- Training and supervision of clinical staff
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Consistently attends and represents clinical needs of patients during community meetings and treatment team meetings.
- Maintains medical record documentation in compliance with accreditation standards, state statutes, and hospital policy.
- Maintains professional and effective relationships with staff members.
- Serves as a supervisor for graduate or undergraduate social work students
- Is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats patients as individuals, and considers cultural factors when providing care and treatment.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer