The Ad Ops Team Manager will lead a team of Inventory Specialists and will actively manage Cox Media Group Local Solutions campaigns. This individual will ensure the delivery of all locally sold campaigns that run across CMG's catalog or properties and improves processes for communicating campaign performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage day-to-day operations of a team of Inventory Specialists to traffic local market campaigns in GAM by designing, building, and executing workflow processes that can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Proactively monitor campaign activity; developing strategies to increase performance and margins
- Study inventory trends with a goal of identifying new opportunities for revenue growth, present findings to internal stakeholders and recommend appropriate action
- Define and identify key performance metrics and present reports/analyses that contain valuable, actionable insight to a wide range of team members, from entry-level to senior executives
- Grow and develop knowledge of media technology ranging from ad servers, content management systems, video players, contract management systems, and programmatic technologies.
- Develop market intelligence on new product opportunities and potential offerings
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Cox Media Group to implement and support key strategic initiatives
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven recommendations
- Proficiency and expertise are required in digital advertising products; targeted display, digital video (OTT, streaming, long-form, and short-form), digital audio, sponsorships & premium advertising units.
- The Ad Ops Team Manager must possess leadership skills, strong account management skills, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with sales, analyze raw data, interpret performance, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications.
- Experience in GAM, AdsWizz, and GA360
- Experience with data visualization platforms is preferred
- Experience with yield optimization software a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint and specifically, the ability to create charts and graphs based on data analysis
- Ability to identify and present solutions to problems through data analysis
- Must be highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate the big picture and drill down to supporting details
- Excellent ability to multi-task and with close attention to detail
- Strong judgment skills: ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years working directly with ad technologies such as ad servers
- 1+ years’ experience leading an Ad Ops team in any capacity
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive
WHAT WE OFFER YOU: WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT CMG
CMG is an industry-leading media company with dominant brands, award-winning content, and exceptional people – and you could be one of them! We are a start-up built on a 100-year history of blazing trails in the world of media. Over that time, our skilled journalists and storytellers have covered war and peace, tragedies and celebrations, small moments, and global movements. We are relying on our longstanding experience and entrepreneurial mentality to build a media company that is modern, agile, and uniquely positioned for the future.
We provide valuable local content to viewers in the communities we serve through our 33 high-quality, market-leading television stations in 20 markets, 53 top-performing radio stations delivering all genres of content in 11 markets, and numerous streaming and digital platforms. Our portfolio includes primary affiliates of ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and MyNetworkTV, as well as several valuable news and independent stations. We also offer a full suite of national, regional, local, and digital advertising services with CMG Local Solutions, CoxReps and Gamut.
We offer rewarding and challenging careers that encourage growth and development. We take care of our people with industry-leading total rewards offerings that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, 401(k) matching and time-off programs.
We promote the safety and well-being of our employees by requiring that all newly hired CMG employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
If this description fits and CMG sounds like a company you want to work for, we’d love to have you join us. Apply today!
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Account Management
- Attention To Detail
- Content Management
- Contract Management