The Horsham Clinic is seeking a dynamic and talented Registered Nurse.
The Horsham Clinic is a 206-bed, private behavioral healthcare facility located on a beautiful 55-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County. We are minutes from Philadelphia and serve patients and families from Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The Horsham Clinic provides comprehensive behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and their families. In addition to our main campus in Ambler, we have two satellite partial hospitalization programs in Chester County and Delaware County. Our program diversity reflects the needs of the community and the expertise of our board-certified Medical Directors that offer a combined 40-year of tenured experience at Horsham Clinic.
The Clinical Nurse prescribes, coordinates, and delegates nursing care utilizing the nursing process which is integrated into the treatment care plan. The Clinical Nurse may also assume charge nurse responsibilities as required.
We are currently offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus incentive for Full-Time Evening Clinical RN's. 50% to be paid after completion of the first 90 days of employment.. The remaining 50% to be paid after the successful completion of one year.
- Exposure to psychiatric patients who may exhibit violent/ aggressive behavior. General hospital environment.
- Must be willing to work with adults, adolescents and dual diagnosed patients.
- Licensure: Current license or eligibility for licensure to practice professional nursing in he state of Pennsylvania
- Diploma in Nursing from a CCNE accredited nursing program
- Demonstrates working knowledge of behavioral mental health, nursing clinical practices, and management
- Knowledge of principles and practices relevant to nursing and patient care activities
- Highly Developed written and verbal communication skills
- 3 or more years of progressive nursing management experience in behavioral health setting
- Ability to plan, direct, and monitor others activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment.
- Proficiency with common computer based applications such as electronic mail, word processing and various databases
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
See the next step in your career
Registered Nurse - Evening/ Float/ FT/ Adult 2A
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 88100
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Horsham Clinic is a dedicated and longstanding
private behavioral health care facility for the treatment of behavioral
health disorders. We are located on a beautiful 55-acre suburban campus
in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The Horsham Clinic provides
inpatient hospitalization for children, adolescents, adults, and older
adults. Partial hospitalization services are offered at our Ambler
location for children, adolescents, and adults. We also operate three
satellite locations for partial hospitalization services: One in
Bristol, Bucks County for children and adolescents; one in Broomall,
Delaware County for children and adolescents; and one in Philadelphia
County for children.
The Horsham Clinic is committed to providing quality
behavioral health care services that effectively and efficiently meet
the individual needs of the population we serve, as well as our
surrounding community. We are committed to restoring each individual’s
emotional well-being through interdisciplinary clinical programs and
care provided by highly skilled professionals.
At Horsham, we recognize that each individual’s
View the full profile
pathway to recovery is unique. Therefore, we embrace the principles of
recovery and resiliency into the treatment planning process and care
delivery system. We promote the individuals we serve to lead, control,
and exercise choice over their care here at Horsham. We encourage
individuals to grow and learn from their treatment, as well as promote
their full potential to enjoy their quality of life, with their
families, friends, and within their community.