To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
All-Staff Support $13.50/hr - Washington, DC
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a premier trade association in downtown DC, seeks temporary support during all staff meetings.
* A Bachelor's degree is required for this role.
* 1+ years of customer service experience.
* Some call center experience is preferred.
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to quickly prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* Take and direct messages to appropriate parties
* Answer and respond to stakeholder inquires requests, and problems via telephone, email, and written correspondence within the Contact Center.
* Enter accurate and timely information into NetForum database according to departmental guidelines
This is a re-occuring temporary position lasting for a day at a time and pays $13.50/hr. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is passionate about customer service. If this sounds like a good role for you, please submit your resume today!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)