To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Head of HR Director
ExecuNet • Fort Lee, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Company, a leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries, is looking for a Head of HR/Director KDAM
The Head of Human Resources is an essential member of Company America’s (KDAM) leadership team. The Head of HR is a strategic partner to KDAM management, its president and team in order support, guide and assist in enhancing Company’s business performance.
- Lead the HR department in KDAM (Organizational development, Employee care, Compensation and benefits, Internal communication, Recruiting)
- Translate the business strategy into HR strategy,
- Provide human capital and organization change perspectives embedded into business leadership teams.
- Partner with business leaders, partner in strategic decisions, Lead HR related decisions and execution plans
- Active partner of KDAM management team as well as the Global HR team
- Align and integrate HR strategies, goals and practices in order to ensure high performing culture/ employees/teams.
- Drive leadership development and address organizational issues. Professional support in all change processes.
- Strategic HC planning and leading all recruiting initiatives for intensive team buildup
- Develop and promote Company and its brand as a premier employer
- Represent HR from a regional perspective. Ensure that HR services are professionally coordinated and in line with Company's standards regarding quality, cycle time, customer satisfaction etc. Coordinate activities accordingly with external suppliers
- Support legally required HR activities and help to resolve employee relations issues.
- Support in creating organization coherency and foster Company's culture.
Responsible for all aspects of the assigned product categories including:
- Strategic Partner and trusted advisor to KDAM President
- Partner and consult the management team and the managers in KDNA, support all relevant activity in order to achieve company goals
- Develop and execute an organization-wide people strategy that aligns and promote the company strategy.
- Serve as a liaison between the HR Global strategy and the Regional Strategy
- Focus on developing recruiting strategies for high-value talent in key roles and departments across the company, such as positioning Company as a premier employer of choice and developing recruiting strategies that enable us to scale efforts to identify and hire the best in class
- Develop and Lead hiring and onboarding plans.
- Be the HR representative that promotes Company's brand in the region
- Promote and develop organizational culture
- Identify, promote and implement organizational development activities and Training needs
- Drive leadership development and skills
- Spearhead all HR activities relating to Performance Management, Recruiting, Development Plans, Promotions, Internal mobility and other departmental needs.
- Icomm regional focal point / handle all Intranet communication in the region.
Benefits & compensation:
- Oversee benefits and compensation and serve as Benefit Administrator
- Employ progressive benefits and compensation policies to shape workforce incentives and company culture.
- Take a strategic approach to compensation and position Company in a way that allows the company to competitively recruit, retain and incentivize top talent
- Initiate and execute all social activities, team building events, and company annual events.
- Create and maintain Employee Handbook
- Develop and Manage annual HR budget in accordance to business strategy and needs.
- Lead external suppliers of administrative oriented HR services (where needed)
- Ensure that transactional HR activities are handled to the satisfaction of leadership & the teams
- Drive regional specific HR policies and partner with other departments for companywide policies
- Manage Disciplinary Action plans and ensure proper execution
- Manage HR systems.
- Serve as liaison to lead and support, facilitate and implement key HR initiatives
- Develop department KPIs and use metrics for fact based decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or Related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resource areas (consulting, organization development, managing HR , Talent acquisition, C&B act’)
- Experience of recruiting and handling HR activities across the US
- Experience working in Global work environment
- Experienced in Talent acquisition and onboarding processes
- Work with multi international companies
- Familiar with State and Federal labor laws
- Management of Direct Reports
- At least 2 years as an HRBP / consultant
- MA degree in a related area
- Experienced being the HR lead across the USA
- High EQ / interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive, independent and execution oriented/task orientation
- Good facilitation & coaching skills
- Quick learning capabilities
- Profound cross-cultural skills
- Highly agile and adaptable to changes within a fast pace dynamic environment