To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Asset Manager
Apex Systems • Arlington, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Apex Systems is seeking a Senior Software Asset Manager !
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the full lifecycle management of all FDIC Software and managing a team of analysts.
- Collaborate with other Task areas within ISC to ensure the Software Management related process are being adhered to and the FDIC is in compliance.
- Drive process improvements with ITAM best practices and automation.
- Mentor, train and lead a staff of Software Asset Management Analysts.
- Monitor software usage to reduce risk of noncompliance.
- Coordinate with Procurement for the receipt of all Software Assets.
- Develop and maintain the media library (digital and physical) for Software assets.
- Maintain accurate CMDB for all software assets.
- Develop processes to ensure data integrity and process compliance in Software asset management.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of all software and hardware related deliverables, performance targets (KPIs) and other contractual reports to include trend analysis, exception reports, and federal compliance reports.
- Responsible for detailed meeting minutes for all meetings held with the client.
- Demonstrated knowledge with eDiscovery tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project planning in asset management analysis to ensure policy compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in physical destruction processes and procedures with the emphasis on physical security controls.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Software licensing, EULAs
- Strong licensing knowledge of Software vendors: Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, IBM, VMWare and SAP.
- Five plus years managing a team of no less than of a staff of six
- ITAM CSAM and CHAMP Certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Great communication skills (Listening, Verbal, Written).
If you are interested, please send an updated resume along with the best time and number to reach you at to email@example.com !
I look forward to hearing from you!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178