To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Pep Boys
- Phone: 317-442-9549
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Pep Boys • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager implements loss prevention and safety objectives, and administers loss prevention and safety programs. The position provides assistance and training to the field operations teams to address specific loss prevention and safety issues within an assigned span of control. The position also drives results by forging strong business relationships and working in a team environment to service internal and external customers.
This position will support 100+ stores in IL, IN, KY, OH, MI and MN. This person must reside within the territory. Residence in the Chicago area is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of programs designed to protect Company assets from loss due to internal/external theft, fraud and unsafe practices within a designated geographical area.
- Utilize all company and departmental activity performance reporting to identify risks and mitigate issues that reduce loss and maximize profitability.
- Analyze major areas of shrink opportunity using reporting and software analysis tools.
- Partner with Operations on the design and implementation of loss prevention policies that lessen shrink, protect Company assets, promote team member safety, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement training programs and initiatives to combat loss prevention issues, reduce shrink, and enhance safety.
- Partner with Human Resources, Legal, and Field Leaders to conduct investigations, operational assessments and to create action plans that address areas of concern.
- Adhere to standardized reporting and timely entry, follow up and completion of cases in LPMS.
- Complete Loss Prevention Operational and Safety Store Assessments with emphasis on teaching and coaching by offering solutions to issues within company policy and procedure.
- Execute the company Target Store Program by consistently reviewing performance metrics and the compliance to the program within region based on established criteria. (Approximately 20% of stores in region).
- Effectively plan travel to all markets within the region, including overnight travel, to maximize productivity and minimize expenses. Come in at or under travel budget.
- Assist as needed with investigations and mitigation of claims (WC, GL and Auto).
- Assist with onboarding of all new Area Directors to also see the store through the eyes of Loss Prevention.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multi-unit retail asset protection is required.
- Loss Prevention Certified/Qualified or the equivalent combination of retail loss prevention experience is strongly preferred.
- Advanced interview and interrogation skills required. W-Z training, CFI preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with various departments and leaders throughout the organization to accomplish goals.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, typing or writing.
- Occasional standing and walking.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Talk and hear.
- Frequent travel.