To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsport, PA 17701
- Sheree Marx
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Williamsport, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Warehouse Associate Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate. This assignment is for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at their location in Williamsport, PA. This position tentatively starts in April 2019 and pays $10.54 per hour Job Description:
- Locates, identifies, transports and stores warehoused materials in storage locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills, basic math skills, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Manager would prefer candidates who have experience with a handheld scanner/RF gun
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy are required in the position
- Worker will be on their feet working in a fast-paced work environment for the entire shift.
- Forklift experience not necessary.
Term of Assignment:
- This is a contract role lasting for at least 8 months with the possibility of extension
- Pay rate is $10.54 per hour
- Schedule will start off as 8:30am-5pm, but OT may be available between the hours of 7am-5pm
- Internal metatarsal safety shoes are required for this position
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Sheree.Marx@kellyservices.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.