To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Systems Engineer SCCM
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
***This position can be based in either Memphis, TN or Remote***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As a Lead Systems Engineer at Hilton, you will design, support and handle Hilton's SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) infrastructure which patches and maintains 100,000+ servers and workstations. You will work directly with Microsoft and 3rd Party vendors to keep the infrastructure updated and in a healthy state.
- Use Microsoft products for endpoint security, endpoint management, active directory and packaging.
- Analyze data critical to capacity forecasting, asset management and procurement.
- Assist IT managers and IT senior management with planning and reporting.
- Ensure that the technical environment is properly maintained and correctly designed.
- Identify performance issues and lead the development and correct use of tools to resolve these problems.
- Lead the design of the computing infrastructure, working closely with architects on project design and technical direction.
- Guide multi-functional and intra-departmental efforts, working with consultants and architects.
- Build and sustains effective communications with all partners.
- Mentor junior team members.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedicated, ambitious individual with good time management and attention to detail
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Social communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ten (10) years of overall IT experience
- Four (4) years of experience in SCCM
- Two (2) years of technical lead and/or supervisory experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Two (2) years as a Server Admin
- Two (2) years as an Active Directory Admin
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM products, such as plugins
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and related tools
- Experience with a customer base of over 100K
- Experience with Microsoft architecture
- Experience with other tools/services such as Casper, MDM or Airwatch
- Powershell experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!