To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
- Evan Driver
- Phone: 5408016813
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Technician
Aerotek • Roanoke, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aerotek is currently hiring for a Field Service Technician for a client in the Roanoke, VA area. This is a full-time role offering competitive pay rates. This position is a contract-to-hire role, with permanent employment offered after 6 months. More information about this job can be found below.
Techs are required to perform installations of all fountain beverage equipment, ice makers, juice dispensers, etc. This person will be assigned a company van to travel to job sites.
* Receive dispatched service calls as assigned and ensure prompt response based on estimated time of arrival (ETA).
* Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting or diagnose service problems and repairs as needed. Making sure to check quality of all products ie: checking syrup levels, changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
* Maintain inventory and maintenance on equipment such as: parts, tools, and vehicle.
* Review service orders and service performed with the FSM or supervisor. Must keep managers informed of customer concerns, needs, and up selling opportunities.
* Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion.
* Ensure that the point of sale (POS) material is fresh.
* Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to both customers and co-workers.
* In some locations, the Service Technician will be responsible for machine movement and various other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of two (2) years working as a service technician or possess mechanical aptitude.
* Graduate of Technical or Vocational School a plus.
* Certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to handle refrigerant a plus.
* Valid driver's license.
* Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting in excess of
70 lbs required.
* Ability to Drive more than 40% of the time.
* Must have steel toed shoes
* Mechanical aptitude.
* Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
* Great oral and written communication skills
All interested applicants should apply immediately for consideration!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.