Staff Tax Accountant - Opportunity for Growth
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a leading consulting firm specialize in serving medical and dental practices in the Chicago area. They are headquartered in the NW suburbs.
• Due to an early retirement, they are hiring a Staff Accountant to report to the Partner of the firm.
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, healthcare, and career advancement
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
o 'I love the culture…accepted by leadership, feel motivated and challenged'
o 'Excellent leadership'
o 'the team is full of laughter and good energy! Lots of incentives to work hard'
o 'Very open door policy, outstanding training, lots of great people.'Overview of the Staff Tax Accountant role:
• Compile client financial statements
• Responsible for tax return preparation: 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1040
• Perform payroll support as needed
• Accounting software maintenance and support
• Special projects as needed
• Client supportPreferred Qualifications for the Staff Tax Accountant:
• 3+ years' in tax preparation
• Bachelor's Degree
• CPA, EA, or significant progress towards certification
• Experience with Thomson and QuickBooks preferred
• Great communication skills since there is client interface