Shift: Weekend, Saturday & Sunday
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Assist department directors in administrative matters (i.e., typing reports, correspondence, etc.)
- Other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or appropriate.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Ability to provide a warm welcome to guests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service attitude
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Misty Willow Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located near the Willowbrook Mall. Serving the Willowbrook/Champions areas, we are a short driving distance to I-45 and Beltway 8. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Misty Willow Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
12921 Misty Willow Drive
Houston, TX 77070
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join
Back to Jobs