To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
115 Clover Street
Holland, MI 49423
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Associate - Customer Solution Center
Huntington National Bank • Holland, MI
Posted 12 days ago
The Customer Service Associate position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. This Spanish Bilingual position will report to our Bilingual Team Sales Manager, and will focus on assisting customers on both Spanish and English language calls. This high volume sales and service position will allow you to engage your customer service skills by delivering prompt and accurate answers to telephone banking customers while identifying new opportunities and solutions. In the Customer Service Associate role you will:
- Provide outstanding service to and builds relationships with over 100 customers every day
- Recognize cross-sell opportunities and refer customers to our Personal Banking team
- Work individually and as a team to meet and exceed established goals, ie. referral goals, call handle time goals, availability goals and quality goals
- Maintain up to date knowledge on Huntington products, services, technology, and procedures
- Compile documentation necessary for effectively fulfilling customer needs
- Document all notes required in the appropriate systems so that other colleagues can understand what has transpired with the customer's account
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service and sales experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Candidates must be available to work day, midday or afternoon shifts during the week and on weekends as part of their normal permanent schedule
- Previous call center or banking experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly resolve complex customer problems using various resources including computer screens and other reference material
- Ability to professionally handle irate customers
- Ability to use a headset and to sit for long periods of time
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet