To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lee's Summit, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Clerk, 2nd Shift, Lee's Summit
PAE • Lee's Summit, MO
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldAdministrative Clerk, 2nd Shift, Lee's Summit
Administrative Clerk-2nd shift-3:30pm-12:00am-Monday-Friday
Lee's Summit, MO
$12.95/hr plus 3% shift differential after 6pm
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“PAE encourages employees to take advantage of development opportunities to deepen their personal growth goals and further their career.”
General Clerk 1
Lee's Summit, MO
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for many General Clerk 1 (GC1) to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Lee's Summit, MO.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
• Follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence.
• Examines incoming material and codes it numerically, alphabetically, or by subject matter.
• Stores forms, letters, receipts, or reports in paper form or enters necessary tracking information into electronic records.
• Films or scans documents for storage and retrieval.
• Ensures that new information is added to the files in a timely manner and may destroy outdated file material according to policy or transfer them to inactive storage.
• Checks files at regular intervals to make sure that all items are correctly sequenced and placed. Searches for missing record materials.
• Where applicable, operates mechanized shelving units that rotate to bring the needed records to them. Assists with the implementation of changes to the filing system when established by supervisory personnel.
• Finds requested records, charges out, and forwards them to the requestor.
• Makes copies of records according to policy and distributes them to appropriate personnel or offices.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
• Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
• Must successfully complete a drug screening
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age or older
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate a professional work ethic
• Administrative and organizational skills
• Basic Computer skills
• The General Clerk must be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, pull, reach, stoop and/or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times
• Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
The salary is $12.95 per hour with a shift differential of $.38 per hour, plus you receive an additional $4.41 per hour to use towards the cost of your benefits.
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.
Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations.
As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.