To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Tech Support Engineer
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 24 days ago
Job Title: Tech Support Engineer
Contract Type: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Contact: Please Contact Jeremy at 205.623.1115 or Email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further details.
- Act as the point of contact for Client's customers, consultants and partners
- Triage all incoming case requests coming via the web and phone
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Client's products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools
- Researches, analyzes and troubleshoots to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyze for root cause
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Proactively communicates client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team
- Contribute to Clients' Community e.g. responding to product forums and posting Knowledge-Base articles
- Updates Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues
- Coordinate with Cloud Operations, Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving system or product defects.
- Position involves on-call support during weekend, on rotation-basis
- Major- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or STEM courses
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time experience in a customer support environment
- Experience with relational databases (such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB/2,)
- Experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Foundational knowledge of technology components such as:
- SQL and stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Java language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs
- Scripting programs e.g. Python, Groovy
- Web Application servers e.g. Tomcat, WebSphere
- Ability to speak/read/write fluent Spanish
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable and professional
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong positive attitude
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178