To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA 22209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Auditor, Corporate Audit Services
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Arlington, VA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Arlington, Virginia (VA) is seeking an Associate Auditor. The Associate Auditor executes financial, operational and compliance audits, implements department strategy, and supports special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- CPA required; CIA, CFE, CMA, or MBA a plus
- Public accounting assurance experience in a Big 4 firm
- At least 4-6 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility for financial and operational auditing, and evaluating internal control systems
- Experience in public commercial industries preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP, auditing standards, and risk and control issues
- Knowledge of CAATS, ACL, IDEA or other data analysis tools
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral/written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively execute risk-based audit engagement
- Ability to devise financial, operational and compliance audit procedures based on audit methodology concepts
- Ability to clearly document results of audit procedures, draft observations, and assist with development of audit reports
- Ability to quickly understand unit business models, business cycles, and critical processes inherent in a diversified company
- Aptitude for following through on audit issues identified, completing procedures efficiently, and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Approximately 25 - 30% travel; Both domestic and international business unit locations