American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing professional administrative and high-level support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer as well as key members of the Executive team and Chairman.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for all affiliated business activities to include, roadshow events, annual conferences, etc. for Senior Executive Management and Staff, which includes the Board of Directors
- Provides primary phone support for the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer and assists with backup coverage for other Senior Executive Staff; uses professional judgement and excellent communication when handling calls
- Maintains the calendars for Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer and schedules meetings, conference calls and events
- Reconciles and codes monthly expenses for the corporate credit card account
- Assists Investor Relations with coordinating annual conferences and road shows for Executives in all aspects to include: registering, travel, agenda, hotels, food and beverage, meeting materials, car services, etc.
- Maintains the calendar for the Senior Vice President of Finance Department to include scheduling / rescheduling meetings, conference calls, travel and events
- Coordinates in-house as well as offsite meetings in all aspects to include locations, food and beverages, invitations, meeting materials, etc.
- Processes monthly reimbursements for Executives including Senior Executive Staff as well as Board of Directors
- Assists in word processing legal documents from Legal Department and Executive Vice President
- Coordinates various activities with other Senior Executives to ensure timely completion
- Negotiates favorable terms and pricing agreements with hotels, caterers and other providers for special events and for executive travel
- Provides additional support to other executive administrative staff by answering phones, processing documents and corporate filing
- Compiles and organizes binders for various conferences and events
- Reviews email for the Chief Executive Officer and follows up as needed
- Organizes and maintains filing system of confidential information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience required
- 7-10+ years supporting Executive Staff
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a publicly traded organization required
- Experience in business event and conference planning
Work where you feel right at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Related keywords -
Executive assistant, assistant, support, executive staff, executive support, administration, administrative support, administrative assistant, property management, full time