Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Austin, TX
At Genesis10, we recognize that our consultants are our most powerful resource. Selecting only the most talented and experienced consultants provides our clients with the best the industry has to offer. We take pride in attracting the world's finest business and technology consultants.
Genesis10 is a business and technology consulting company with offices nationwide and in Canada. Founded in 1999, Genesis10 has more than 1,200 consultants specializing in project management, business analysis, business transformation and large-scale systems infrastructure and application integration for more than 100 companies, 85% of which are in the Fortune 500. Genesis10 services a variety of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and more. For more information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
. Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Austin, TX Description:
Genesis10 is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help drive the design and execution of our next generation platform. You will be hands-on in the implementation of new and existing C# components to support the delivery of our best-in-class game content to customers. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our game studio partners and commercial stakeholders within and outside of the company. Responsibilities
- Utilizing agile development processes, you will quickly learn complex systems, build and maintain modular systems that work across multiple teams.
- Implement new and existing C# components to support the delivery of our best-in-class game content to customers.
- Exercise passion for meeting the highest standard of engineering qReuality by developing elegant designs and writing clean, precise code.
- Work in a broad range of technologies ranging from graphics systems, networking and protocols, encryption and security, hardware and drivers, as well as tool and SDK standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Expert level C#
- 7+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks within the tech field or gaming industry
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field is required
- Recent .NET client application experience (NOT preferred: experience with a strong focus on web service or website development)
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Attention To Detail
C Sharp (Programming Language)