Medical Administrative Assistant needed for a part-time contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Front office experience in medical setting
- Electronic medical records experience preferred
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manages calendar for internal/external meetings
- Plans and schedules meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, and food and beverage
- Coordinates and confirms travel arrangements
- Prepares and reviews expense reports and submitting to accounting
- Creates original Word documents and PowerPoint Presentations
- Handles administrative duties including but not limited to: answering incoming calls, copying, binding, opening and routing mail, electronic and standard file management, including contact directory, and correspondence drafting
- Event planning and coordination
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Two plus (2+) years of experience
What’s In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off
- Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tina Pugliese
Email: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Microsoft Power Point