REQ#: RQ119821 Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a TS/SCI level cleared Systems Administrator joining our team to support our Intelligence customer. The Logistics Analyst will perform government property administration and accounting duties and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment, requiring experience and knowledge in government property administration practices. * Adhering to inventory control and distribution procedures, maintaining accurate receipt and invoices to account for receipt of, and issue of materials and equipment to ensure contract can meet compliance requirements
* Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment
* Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity
* Reviewing all organizational procurement activities to establish proper "inbound/outbound" projections and resource scheduling to maximize asset availability, storage capacity, support materials as well as ensure proper rotation and disposition of equipment is maintained and pre-staging actions are postured to meet organizational schedules and objectives.
* Preparing a variety of government required reports and representing the program during audits
* Coordinating with subcontractors and vendors as required ensuring timeline acceptance, shipping and receipt of all managed equipment and parts.
* Maintaining inventory control of government and company material and complying with annual inventory control and auditing procedures.
* Perform warehousing control and implementing processes to maintain compliance with all government property and accountability regulations and local requirements.
* Establishing/Maintaining annual inventory procedures, access controls and audit processes to ensure 100% property accountability.
* Overseeing all transactions and minimize personnel access to areas that could jeopardize property accountability controls
* Responsible for datacenter equipment sanitization and disposal
* Tracking/reporting metrics regarding inventories, quantities shipped/received and on-hand to ensure inventories remain at sufficient levels to meet requirements
* Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks
* Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room
* Prepares and maintains related documentation
* Participates in special projects as required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities * In-depth knowledge of inventory records and control, property management, government requirements and reporting requirements;
* Strong business communication skills with strong verbal communications to interface effectively
* Able to coordinate with vendors to support RMA actions to include coordinating shipping/receiving actions
* Able to review a broad range of complex inventory records and requirements; track, report and develop recommendations; interface with subcontractors and customers to ensure requirements are satisfied
* Detail oriented and organized; able to understand complex inventory control and tracking requirements; ensure accuracy
* Strong ability to identify issues, risks, concerns and develop course of action to mitigate the issue and alleviate recurrence
* Proficient in the use of the MS Office family of products, email and government logistics practices
* Experience with inventory control systems such as: Service +, IFS, SC360, and PSAM is highly desired
* Prepare equipment for ground and air transport
* Valid Driver's License
* Operate up to a 24 foot box truck within the Washington DC Metropolitan area
* Climb and work from up to 12 foot ladders Physical Demands * Lift over 70 LBS Work Environment * Administrative office/warehouse
* Potential for CONUS/OCONUS trips exist to support off-site compliance monitoring of asset management and logistics support requirements. Education/Experience Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience and 2+ of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management. #Rover #JET About Our Work We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. COVID-19 Vaccination GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Access Controls
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail
- Business Communication