To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Noblesville, IN
- Riverview Health
- Phone: (317) 776-7452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Counselor
Riverview Health • Noblesville, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EASY APPLICATION PROCESS!
Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health - a Pathway to Excellence Award recipient! We are located in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana.
As a member of the healthcare team here at Riverview Health, the Mental Health Counselor in Behavioral Care demonstrates active patient advocacy to ensure all rights are identified and met for every patient. The Mental Health Counselor encompasses all duties relating to providing exemplary patient care services at Riverview Health. Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of confidentiality and productivity are required by the Mental Health Counselor.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment plans and goals.
- Provides direct patient/family care through biopsychosocial assessment and evidenced-based interventions.
- Coaches, counsels and conducts therapy sessions for patients in individual, couples, and group formats.
- Promptly documents and maintains confidential records of observations and treatment.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness pf therapeutic interventions through routine outcome assessment and adapts treatment strategies and goals as appropriate in collaboration with the patient.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Works directly with the patient family, physician, and community providers to ensure continuum of care and clinical communication from the initiation of treatment to the time of discharge.
- Other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Level of Education
- Minimum: Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field; counseling, social Work, or related field required.
Level of Experience:
- 2 or more years of experience providing mental health treatment
- Preferred: Clinical license required for reimbursement.
- Preferred experience in medical setting.
- State Issued License - Valid LMHC, LCSW, LMFT Indiana license by time of hire.
- CPR -
- ACLS -
- PALS -
- Specialty - Preferred Credential - BLS Provider from the AHA - American Heart Association
- Type of Specialty Certification or other Licensure, if required: