Harrington Industrial Plastics is the leading distributor of industrial plastic piping, serving all industries with corrosive and high-purity applications for 60 years. With over 50 locations, Harrington is a trusted leader in offering versatile products to meet the needs of a multitude of industrial and high purity applications. Harrington's focus on industry requirements, specifications, and high-quality craftsmanship are what makes us outstanding in this industry. These things, in addition to our dedicated, technically-oriented sales force, and serviceability in virtually every major market in the United States have all contributed to our success.
Here at Harrington we realize that our greatest assets is our amazing team members, which is why we are dedicated to offering endless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long lasting career with Harrington.
- Responsible for receiving materials, pulling and shipping orders for customers, ordering replacement stock and providing excellent customer service and sales support to our valued customers.
- Deliver orders using a company truck, loading materials, ensuring that the materials are safely secured, driving to the customer's location, assisting with the unloading and completing required paperwork related to the orders.
- Driving/delivery experience (with valid driver's license and a driving record acceptable to the company's insurance carrier)
- Must frequently lift and move 20 pounds, occasionally up to 75 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service
- Deliver Orders