Full Time/Part Time Housekeeping 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m Every Other Weekend
If clean is the name of your game; we want you on our housekeeping team! Lorien Bel Air needs a skilled Housekeeper to help create a clean, safe, warm, and inviting environment for residents. We are a recognized leader in health care across Maryland and are known for providing a family-focused atmosphere for both our employees and our residents. This is a great opportunity to use your skills and talents to help improve the quality of life for others. We offer an excellent salary and benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully committed care giving team. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Some perks for working at Encore include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly birthday parties
- Employee spa and wellness days
- Annual anniversary recognition
Cash prizes and tripsSubmit your resume now, or stop in to complete an application. Don't delay, positions fill quickly!
As a Housekeeper you will perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain resident's rooms and common areas of the healthcare facility. You will be responsible for ensuring cleaning schedules are followed, coordinating daily housekeeping services with nursing services, and adhering to sanitary/safety rules and regulations.
- Carrying linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts
- Disinfecting equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers
- Cleaning rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other areas so that health standards are met
- Emptying wastebaskets, emptying and cleaning ashtrays, and transporting other trash and waste to disposal areas
- Observing precautions required to protect resident property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors
- Replenishing supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
- Cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers
- Dusting and polishing furniture and equipment
- Keeping storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy
- Washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary
As Housekeeper on our team your job is about more than cleaning it's about creating a safe and inviting environment for our residents. That's why we look for Housekeepers that are positive and cheerful with excellent communication skills. If that describes you, apply today!
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfecting solutions, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Possess flexibility, integrity, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively with the residents and personnel
- Laundry experience is a plus!