Weekend Admissions Coordinator/Driver
Licensure: A driver's license is required a CNA license is preferred
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in interviewing residents/guardians and obtaining required information and signatures.
• Assist in the orientation program for residents/personnel in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
• Admit and prepare identification records for residents.
• Maintain an accurate record of available beds.
• Admit, transfer, and discharge residents.
• Obtain the resident/guardian’s signature on all required permits, releases, authorizations, etc.
• Maintain a current listing of all residents, their level of care, and assigned room numbers.
• Attach preadmission documentation to admission papers as appropriate.
• Maintain a record of authorized information taken from records i.e., type information, name of recipient, date, department, etc.
• Explain to the resident, and/or guardian, room rates, billing procedures, visitors/guest privileges, restrictions, resident care procedures, etc., as appropriate.
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
As an Ensign affiliated skilled nursing facility, Monte Vista Hills’ commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our success as a facility is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business and clinical operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity, thus transforming and dignifying post-acute care across the spectrum. Every one of our team members contributes to this mission and vision.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you an Admissions Coordinator who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Admissions Coordinator who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at URL blocked - click to apply
Monte Vista Hills Health Care Center
1071 Renee Ave
Pocatello, ID 83201
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join
URL blocked - click to apply
Hardworking And Dedicated