Title: Business Consultant- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
Location: (1 opening @ Keesler AFB, MS, 1 opening @ Ft. Stewart, GA)
One of our clients in the Government Services arena is seeking a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt who will work with a diverse workforce composed of Defense, Army, Navy, and Air Force members. Black Belt will help streamline operations, increase value and reduce waste. The primary focus is development, enterprise project, project management, mentorship of belts, and support of the Belt Development Program. Support the customer in the use of more sophisticated methodologies used by industry. Methodologies include but is not limited to Business Process Management, Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), and Lean. Provide mentoring, subject matter expertise, and belt training and facilitation services.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL ANGELA WOEHLER AT URL blocked - click to apply
Mentoring is defined as a developmental partnership through which the contractor shares knowledge, skills, information and perspective to foster the personal and professional growth of a belt/practitioner. Provide prefers face-to-face coaching and mentoring as well as audio conversations and web-enabled capabilities are viable options. Review and assist in the development of Quality Performance Plans (QPPs) and Continuous Process Improvement/Lean Six Sigma project management and execution. Coordinate, mentor and review projects for technical accuracy.
Subject Matter Experts
Provide education and technical guidance on the utilization of statistical software packages, including appropriate use of source data to achieve desired product. This includes both normal and non-normal data.
Continuously monitor and perform analysis of project execution, and document and report findings to the customer. Candidate shall provide aggregate analysis of mentoring and projects that demonstrate satisfactory performance. Continuously assess program maturity and program change management planning as well as develop with customer approval a glide path to achieve higher levels of maturity.
Provide advanced leadership facilitation and training that address the challenges and issues senior and executive managers encounter. Focused on team building, communication, decision making process, strategic planning, change management, and techniques to develop comprehensive outcomes for complex organizational issues.
Train and Mentor the Belt in practices consistent with the Standards of the CPI/LSS ASQ Body of Knowledge. The Black Belt shall prepare each candidate accepted into the Belt Development Program to apply for Certification.
Knowledge of the following areas:
- A3 Methodology
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control Improvement Steps
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, and Verify
- Tools include: Change Management, Customer Research, Failure Mode Effect Analysis / Error Proofing, Project Management, Quality Function Deployment, Process Simulation (Discrete, Dynamic, and Queuing), SIPOC/Process Map, Benchmarking, MOE (Measures of Effectiveness, E=Quality *Acceptance) Dashboards
- Rapid improvement events
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree such as Business Administration or Engineering.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant field experience. CPI/LSS experience in the health care industry.
- Practice continuously as a Black Belt since certification.
- Possess experience in all elements of ASQ BB Book of Knowledge (BOK) or equivalent industry recognized quality organization (i.e. NCQA and others)
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience associated with successfully accomplishing the requirements above
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
New Product Development