To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PUBLIC HEALTH CONSULTANT Remote/Virtual
Conduent, Inc. • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
PUBLIC HEALTH CONSULTANT (19007908)
An innovative public health technology and services company, seeks a full-time Public Health Consultant.
Consultants will support the consulting services division to provide public health services to a variety of healthcare and government professionals. In addition to the specifics listed below, the role of the Public Health Consultant is to support core department functions such as client engagement activities and business development efforts. This position is a remote position with varied opportunities for in-person collaboration with the team and across other departments.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applying facilitation and mediation skills to support the development and sustainment of multi-organization partnerships
- Facilitating in-person focus groups, prioritization sessions, and stakeholder meetings
- Conducting community health needs assessments and developing action plans
- Developing and leading professional presentations about public health and evaluation concepts
- Developing guides and tools for data collection
Conducting key informant interviews
- Providing subject-matter expertise and technical assistance for community health need assessments, program planning and evaluation
Managing projects from start to finish and leading small project teams
Developing progress reports, summarizing findings, and offering recommendations
- Experience with facilitation and training methods
- Familiarity and comfort with methods used to assess community needs and to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate community-based programs
- A strong understanding of the relationship between healthcare and the broader community as it pertains to implementation of public health programs and services
- A self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Strong writer with solid analytical and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office required
- Ability to present findings through compelling narratives and visuals; graphic design skills or experience working with graphic design software a plus
- Experience with qualitative data analysis tools and techniques
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, including use of statistical analysis applications (SPSS, STATA, R, SAS)
- Clinical knowledge and/or experience in working with healthcare providers on population health initiatives
- Familiarity with Return on Investment (ROI) concepts and models as they relate to population health
in Public Health (or related field) or equivalent experience. This role is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.