Human Resources AssistantCompensation:
$20.00 to $22.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is actively seeking a Human Resources Assistant for a fast-growing company located in the East Bay! The Human Resources Assistant must have experience supporting a human resources department as needed, passionate about helping people, and a good team-player attitude! This Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for assisting with HR responsibilities such as workers’ benefits and comp, payroll support, and general reporting and communication duties. The Human Resources Assistant must be organized and feel comfortable working in fast-paced environment where confidentiality is required.
- Responding to administrative inquiries relating to accruals, benefits, W2s, reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Administering payroll and processing workers compensation claims.
- Processing new hires and employee status changes.
- Monitoring work status reports.
- Administrative duties such as filing, phone/e-mail communication, and faxing.
- Ensuring workplace safety compliance.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with HRIS software- a strong plus, not must.
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and general office equipment.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume and title it "HR-ASSISTANT" to email@example.com!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Perform Secretarial Duty