Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK Data Services, Inc., a CDK Global Company.
Stability meets Agility. CDK is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 28,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours.
GreenLight Your Career.
CDK Data Services, Inc. is the automotive industries engine for automotive data. We collect, standardize, cleanse, enhance and serve data for Auto, Heavy Truck, and Agricultural OEM's (Original Equipment Manufacturers), dealers, parts suppliers and the leading web marketing portals. If you've looked at a car online, ordered a part or gotten a reminder to change your oil, chances are you've seen our work. No one has more experience managing automotive retail data. We process data for nearly all of the dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. That's 28,000 dealerships and over 10 million transactions every day. The retail automotive industry relies on our data collection, cleansing and enhancement services. We fuel business solutions for the entire industry.
We have an immediate opening available for a Sales Engineer. This position provides technical knowledge of automotive data solutions to clients and prospects by:
- Delivering clear, dynamic technical sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborating with both Product Marketing and Client Services to ensure technical knowledge of solutions and services is up-to-date
- Working with the CDK partners and CDK internal resources to define solution requirements, perform solution reviews, gather resource estimates for proposals, and provide opportunity status updates
- Preparing and providing documentation for Statements of Work (SOW) or other technical documentation needed for proposals as requested
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all technical questions during the sales cycle
- Transitioning closed sales opportunities to client services for delivery
- Assisting in market analysis/research for emerging market opportunities in formulating and/or executing strategies, plans and programs to target markets and grow the business
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Automotive industry experience is strongly preferred, DMS (Dealer Management Systems) experience an absolute plus
- Sales Engineering experience presenting technical SAAS solutions to clients and prospects strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, which includes the ability to successfully interact with a variety of departments and management levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop detailed presentations, proposals, and/or analysis/reports
- Strong presentation and analytical skills required
- Experience responding to Requests for Proposals (RFP's) strongly preferred
- Accuracy of work and strong attention to detail as well as a strong track record of timely deliverables required
- Ability to travel 10% required
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.