Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare Golden Valley MN
With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them – have incredibly moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
Summary of Functions:
The Licensing Specialist will support Genoa’s licensing needs and initiatives. Duties include working with the states Board of Pharmacy, Drug Enforcement Agency, Medicaid agencies, Medicare and local government offices to obtain the necessary licensure for new sites, maintaining existing licenses and new site implementation project based work. Exceptional communication skills are required for this position due to the nature of working with State and Federal agencies
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage City, County, State and Federal Licensure
- Establish strong relationships with each agency on Genoa’s behalf
- Accountable for accurate regulatory compliance packages
- Licensing subject matter expert for new pharmacy implementation team
- Support Pharmacists at each pharmacy site for obtaining necessary Board of Pharmacy and Pharmacist in Charge licenses
- Relocation and Remodel applications for the respective Boards of Pharmacy
- Consistent collaboration and communication with internal Compliance, Operations, Implementation, IT, and Accounting teams
- Manage SharePoint files and other required Databases
- Oversee NCPDP and NPI Database file on behalf of Genoa pharmacies
- Support Licensing Analyst with BOP application submission
- Apply and obtain Medicaid provider ID in a timely manner
- Assist with applying and obtaining Medicare provider IDs in a timely manner
- Provide Medicaid enrollment to managed care Medicaid health plans and PBM’s
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience working with city, county, state or federal agency preferred. A combination of college and regulatory experience will be considered.
- High degree of time management and organizational skills
- 2-4 years’ demonstrated experience in relationship management
- Intermediate user Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook experience
- CRM, SharePoint, and Smart Sheet experience preferred.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.