To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Phone: 312-335-5064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Catering Sales Manager
Levy • Atlanta, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Atlanta, GA - Georgia World Congress Center
As a Levy Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving annual sales and profits related to group sales events, while working in partnership with operations to deliver "The Levy Difference."
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Coordinates events to ensure that all catering services exceed guest expectations
• Completes and implements strategic programs in accordance with Core Signature guidelines
• Tracks and communicates results of group sales marketing tactics
• Maintains strong relationships with clients during the coordination, execution, final payment, and evaluation stages of services.
• Makes informed recommendations for new service and product development.
• Has location specific food and wine knowledge.
• Has strong attention to detail
• Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
• Ensure that team members consistently deliver Thousand Detail Dining to every guest, every time
• Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs in executing group sales events
• Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with subcontractors, vendors and Levy team members
• Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
• Supports and communicates Company initiatives
• Respond and assist in any group sales guest service issues
• Executes all group sales menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Director of Operations & Group Sales Department in accordance with Levy standards
• Assures the continual process of revenue development
• Ensures all sales presentations are professional and accurately reflect the Levy difference
• Promotes the sale of profitable Levy service
• Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (BOSS, Point-of-sale, WFM, Reserve, eLevy and more)
• Achieves sales and assigned cost goals for the month
• Achieves assigned budget goals
• Employs good safety and sanitation practices
• Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
• Executes required forecasts, analyses and daily reporting in a timely manner
• Ensures required department reports are completed and information is compiled at month end closing
• Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
• Assures the complete billing for client services and receipt of payments in accordance with Levy Core Signature guidelines.
• Completes and implements competitive analysis in accordance with Core Signatures
• Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
• Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
• Displays a positive attitude towards team members
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with operating departments.