Provide strategic written guidance and operational case management based on advanced knowledge and expertise of unilateral and liaison operations, operational tradecraft, and intelligence priorities. Collaborate and contribute across the IC to include foreign field-based elements, partner agencies, senior management and policy makers. Draft and coordinate intelligence reporting, cables and briefings. Manage and track projects and programs. Perform research and analysis of raw intelligence. Assist with the development of operational proposals and the preparation of operational correspondence for confidential informant cases, such as message traffic, file reviews, operational plans, and spot reports.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ years of experience within the Intelligence Community
- Ability to support a wide range of operational and programmatic activities
- Draft, coordinate, and/or monitor the production of intelligence reporting
- Demonstrated experience with client databases and tools
- BA/BS Degree
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required
- Overseas experience supporting HUMINT and technical collection intelligence operations
- Demonstrated regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States
- Functional ability in one of the following foreign languages: Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Pashto, Chinese, Korean, or Russian
- MA/MS Degree
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.