Senior Security Architect
Company Summary: A world leading Hedge Fund is currently seeking a knowledgeable, experienced Senior Security Architect to join them in their Connecticut office. You will be joining to help design and implement new technologies. Securing their investment engineer which manages over $160 billion assets for global clients.
Compensation: Highly competitive, including base and bonus.
The Security Architect should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of security architecture experience.
- Great working knowledge with industry standards and risk management standards.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or parallel experience.
Additional skills that would be great to have:
- Cloud experience using either AWS, Google Architecture or Microsoft.
- Excellent verbal communication skills allowing you easily communicate between teams while also having the ability to make presentations to senior management and stakeholders.
Benefits and Perks:
This firm offers competitive benefit plans, along with industry leading work/life balance focus:
- Smaller team environment allowing free flowing communication.
Intrusion Detection And Prevention