To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tamarac, FL
- Staffing Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Admin Assistant
Staffing Now • Tamarac, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 2 to 3 years
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Admin - Clerical
We are looking to interview Executive Admin Assistant candidates for our client in Tamarac.
Hours of operation: 8AM-5PM, M-F (Temp to hire)
Pay Rate: $17 per hour (Depending on negotiation)
- Filing and documenting financial paperwork
- Working directly with the Vice President to coordinate with their scheduled business plans.
- Logging into Outlook and responding to emails, including sending out attachments via email
- Accurate recording of numbers and figures for customers and clients alike via spreadsheets
- Carrying around piles of paperwork to and from the office at the request of the Vice President
- Verifying paperwork and numbers regarding investment funds
- Demonstrating knowledge of Executive Admin/Clerical work in a fast pace environment, should the pace itself increase
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of Executive Administrative/Clerical work experience under your belt.
- Must have heavy experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or in Creole is a plus (Not a requirement).
- Must be professional and show a reliable employment history.
- Must be punctual and on time ALWAYS.
- Must be able to easily adapt and communicate well to others.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic understanding of numbers and figures regarding finances, regardless of being in an Admin position.
- Loyalty and dedication are essential, along with trustworthiness.
Please contact me if you are interested at (954)-395-2867 or email me at email@example.com. Reach out to me so we can schedule an interview at our office in Ft. Lauderdale to see if you qualify and to see if you are a great fit for the client.
Job ID: 354101
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.