If you're looking to grow your career as a Systems Administrator and have a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing, Robert Half Technology has an opportunity you may want to check out. This role could be perfect for you if you are a proficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership. This Systems Administrator position is a chance to grow your skills in Omaha Nebraska. Don't delay - apply today!
- Ensure servers, load-balancers, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Plan service capacity, forecast demand, analyze software performance, and tune systems
- Influence and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Proficient in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Command of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Background working with network operating systems as well as programming or scripting language
- Knowledge of high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Comprehensive knowledge of Citrix
- VMware experience required
- Azure Active Directory experience
- Strong familiarity with Horizon View
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Administrator
for more information.