Publicly Traded | SaaS - Health & Wellness | CFO | Boston
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christopher Nappi
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $250,000 - $275,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a publicly traded agricultural distribution and manufacturing company located in the Greater Boston area that is looking to hire an executive level accounting and finance professional to partner with the CEO and be the company's next Chief Financial Officer. The CFO needs to be a 12+ year visible leader with previous exposure to the SaaS, technology or life sciences industry, along with experience with FP&A, IR, SEC/SOX and has worked with stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have their CPA & MBA, as well as publicly traded company experience, exposure to implementing ERP systems and at least 4 years of Controller level experience. This position will pay in the $220k-$250k base range, plus a substantial bonus and equity.Why join us?
- Exciting company - high growth!
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Nice office/location
- Generous PTO
- Very strong healthcare and 401k
- Play a lead role in partnering with the CEO and other members of the senior executive team in the further development of the company’s value creation strategy
- Provide business and financial counsel to ensure that business objectives are attained
- Lead the construction of the annual operating plan so that it supports the initiatives of the company and serves as a playbook for the growth of the business
- Liaises with key stakeholders, such as corporate finance, treasury, tax, legal, compliance to ensure alignment and effectiveness of the finance operations
- Manage the cost of the finance function consistent with other relevant benchmarks by driving process efficiency and leveraging financial systems to support a talented finance team
- Oversee and have final responsibility for all aspects of accounting operations including establishment and enforcement of accounting policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP, NASDAQ, and SEC requirements
Must Haves/Nice to Have:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; preferably MBA and/or CPA certification
- 12+ years of progressive finance experience, with at least 4 years in a managerial role
- Relevant experience with small to mid-size, public company
- Experience with leading the implementation of new accounting/ERP systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Corporate Finance
- Enterprise Resource Planning