Be in charge! As a Merchandiser, you are out and about creating eye-catching original displays and filling shelves and coolers ensuring customers can easily reach for their favorite brands. Our team of talented merchandisers takes pride in their work as they are the face of Pepsi. They serve to delight customers and increase company sales and profits by displaying market leading products.
Merchandisers serve our customers by merchandising our products to established standards in order to increase company sales and profits. Job Duties:
- Stocks, rotates, and displays all products to established standards (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelves).
- Communicates with retailers and Pepsi management on issues regarding pricing, products, programs, opportunities and problems that arise in the store.
- Assists and interacts with consumers at retailer locations according to established standards.
- Maintains a clean, neat and organized backroom at retailer locations according to established standards.
- Responsible for cleaning all locations at which our products are displayed (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelving).
- Completes daily merchandiser logs, mileage reports, store and vendor logs and other paperwork as required according to established standards.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
- Valid Driver’s license; must have reliable transportation.
- Employee must be insurable to operate a vehicle, as a condition of initial and continued employment.
- 6-12 months of previous merchandising /stocking experience, and previous customer service experience in a retail and/or warehouse setting.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds manually in a repetitive motion and up to 2000 pounds mechanically.
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the company’s success.
Diversity has power. It’s an investment in our present and our future. That’s why we celebrate and respect the rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities we serve.
At G&J Pepsi, employment decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 190000BJ
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Inc. is the largest family-owned and operated Pepsi franchise bottler, employing more than 1,600 people at 11 locations in Ohio and Kentucky, including production facilities in Lexington and Winchester, Kentucky, and in Columbus and Portsmouth, Ohio. G&J has distribution centers in Hamilton, Ripley, Hillsboro, Athens, Chillicothe, and Zanesville, Ohio and in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. As a market leader, we offer an extensive beverage refreshment portfolio including Pepsi-Cola, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Next, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer, Dr Pepper, Crush, Tropicana Fruit Beverages, Amp and Rock Star energy products, Starbucks Frappuccino and iced beverages, Lipton Teas, Ocean Spray, Aquafina Water products, SoBe energy beverages, Gatorade and Muscle Milk products. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and services to our customers.
View the full profile