A progressive West Michigan CPA firm is looking for a Tax Manager for a full time (non-seasonal) opportunity. This Tax Manager must be able to manage a broad range of tax returns that vary from simple to complex. As the Tax Manager you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team and handling many projects simultaneously. This position is truly an investment, if you are looking to make an impact you may have found your next career job! Email your resume to
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• 5 or more years of tax preparation experience and a CPA
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
• Knowledge of tax software and Microsoft Office
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.