To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Littleton, CO 80123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative 2
Modis • Littleton, CO
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
A Fortune 500 Company located in Littleton, CO is in need of experienced Customer Service Representatives! If you have 2-3 years of customer service experience (preferably call center), please apply today!
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards
- Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of the banks products and services
- Maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- GED or HS Diploma at minimum
- 2-4 years of customer service experience (preferably financial CSR or Call Center- but open to reviewing anyone's resumes)