ECS is seeking a Travel Coordinator to work in our Charleston, SC office.
The Travel Coordinator must be self-motivated, hardworking and capable of supporting program business operations and official travel coordination for NIWC contracts.
- Create, maintain, and track status of action item, correspondence, travel arrangements and travel financial reporting.
- Primary point of contact for official local, CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Assist Project Managers and travelers with obtaining financial travel budget estimates for government approval
- Support the booking and confirmation of reservations for individuals or groups for flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Confirms booking of reservation and readiness of travelers before travel begins such as, valid and active corporate credit cards, credit limit increases when necessary, changes to travel plans, reservations and confirmations, SPOT forms for overseas travel, and active passports.
- Identifies and facilitates resolution of operational and travel issues.
- Maintains constant contact with travelers to assist in changes to itinerary and with any questions they have.
- Support Travel Advance, Travel Report, Expense report, and Travel claim processes.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Secret Clearance
- Three (3) years of experience using, and advanced knowledge of, the Microsoft Office product suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Five (5) years of experience in local, CONUS, and OCONUS travel coordination for DoD/NIWC contracts
- Ability to display a “seek” versus “wait” mentality (self-starter).
- Ability to take ownership for work assigned and work autonomously.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as required/directed by leadership.
- Capable of providing 24/7 traveler support
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated
Microsoft Power Point