Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
* Associates degree with relevant work experience or 5-7 years of relevant work experience
Job Related Experience
* 1-2 years of experience in implementations, business systems analysis, project management or coordination.
* 1-2 years of experience working in a customer service oriented or time-sensitive environment driven by project timelines.
* Experience managing multiple projects, implementations and client escalations simultaneously.
* Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
* Solid verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor in high pressure situations.
* Experience working with the MS Office Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Self-starter who can work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or associate degree with relevant work experience.
* Experience working with the MS Office Suite of products: OneNote, Visio.
* Knowledge of Apple and Google app store submissions and maintenance activities.
* General understanding of Project Management principles.
- Microsoft Power Point
- Self Motivation
- Time Management
- Microsoft Outlook
- Service Orientation