EdForce Solutions is recruiting for placement of middle and high school Math Teachers (credentialed and non-credentialed) for our client in (Memphis, TN).
This specific position entails the teaching of middle school and/or high school mathematics in preparation for success in college and the requisite standardized exams
The Ideal candidate must meet or be able to meet any one (1) of the following requirements:
- College degree in a relevant content area
- Current active provision or professional teaching certification
- The Math teacher is responsible for the academic progress of all students
- Work collaboratively with school and district faculty to develop lesson plans and curriculum for students
- Work with a diverse student
- Align curriculum with the State Standards of Learning for Mathematics
- Design and implement lessons that balance procedural fluency with conceptual understanding and application, and that develop reasoning and critical thinking skills in mathematics
- Communicate with students’ families on a regular basis
- Participate in myriad forms of professional development as scheduled for all faculty
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
Able to pass a background and drug screen
We are seeking candidates from all industries, teaching experiences and walks of life, who have a true desire to serve in education.
Based on (Shelby County School District). Includes full benefits (medical, dental, vision and 401K)
We are ready support you in your education career by offering the following:
-Hands-on mentoring and coaching from experts with over 20 years of teaching experience.
- Guidance and expertise in taking candidates through licensure process.
-Online professional development courses in core teacher competency areas like classroom management and curriculum & instruction
-An interactive (online) learning community that allows new teachers to connect with each other, share experiences and provide support.
-Enhanced professional develop opportunities and customized resources for all content areas and level of expertise